check out Captain Blue-Eye

The web pages should all be utilizing Captain Blue-Eye
in a reasonably good way right now. The changes ended
up occurring sooner than I'd hoped so I had to rush.
I'm pretty sure all the major problems are fixed, but
I'd appreciate it if people could thoroughly look
through the pages and report any problems here
or to webmaster@debian.org by tonight so I can fix them.

Sue and I are leaving Sunday for 10 days on the usual
1000 mile (1500km) Christmas tour of the eastern
seaboard. The first order of business in the new year
will be to get the logo page up and running.

Christian (Schwarz), will you be able to keep an eye and answer
any garbagemail sent to webmaster?

- Jay