Re: Moving topics from debian-private

>>>>> "AY" == Alex Yukhimets <aqy6633@acf5.nyu.edu> writes:

    AY: Nothing strange. After a couple of _years_ of struggling in
    AY: attempts to learn emacs (I made about 6 attempts total) I found
    AY: a *great* relief in...  vi (vim actually). I was able to get
    AY: used to it only after 2-nd attempt.

:-) Oh, I hope vim handles followups correctly, so we have a solution
for non-Emacs people too. ;-)))

BTW, I have all public Debian lists merged into a single nnml group in
Gnus.  So I can't use `reply-to' group parameter simply.
Does anybody know, how to (simply) followup only to the appropriate list
(I delete other addresses manually now :-( )?

Milan Zamazal