Xfree86 3.3.1

I am wondering, if there is a bo version of Xfree86 3.3.1? This seems extremly
important to me, since so many new (low end) computers come with ATI 3D
charger graphics adapter, which requires 3.3.1.

I think Debian should have a stable version, which installs smooth on a new
computer. Is there a plan to release 1.3.1.r7 with the new server or is there
already a resonable stable hamm system for these systems, which _can_ be
installed from scratch without installing 1.3.1 and upgrade using the (several
pages long) MINI-HOWTO.

Thank you (could you include a CC to me, because I am reading only the archive
of the mailing list).

--
Rainer Dorsch
Abt. Rechnerarchitektur  e-mail:rainer.dorsch@informatik.uni-stuttgart.de