Re: Taking over production of emacs20 package.

> I've had a look at all the current packages, details are below (some
> programs are probably fine). I think most of these packages should be
> "fixed" is someway - either:
>    depending on emacs|xemacs
>    description includes "does not work with Xemacs"
>    description includes "already included with Xemacs"

I'm coming in late to this discussion, so please forgive me if this has
been covered...

Is the "emacs" package being renamed into "emacs19"?  (I saw several
mentions of that name.)  If so, could not both emacs19 and xemacsnn both
"Provides: emacs"?

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )