 I hope this doesn't bug anyone too much... I think it's relevant to
 the current Emacs/XEmacs threads, and adds better information to my
 last message in that thread, the one about unbundling elisp packages
 from XEmacs.  This arrived a while after I'd posted that.

--- Begin Message ---
There has been a slight change of plans with the source code tree
currently named `20.4'.  It's not going to be ready for the scheduled
release of early 1998.

XEmacs `20.4' is hereby renamed to `20.5'.  Saturday's beta will be
numbered `20.5-beta12 "Bhuj"'.

The official 20.3 maintenance patches will continue to be collected
and once things settle down, they will be released as XEmacs 20.4 next
month.

By popular demand, the xemacs-mule mailing list has been created.  To
subscribe send a message to xemacs-mule-request@xemacs.org with the
magic word subscribe in the body.  Anything XEmacs/Mule related is
on-topic, including auxiliary software like Kinput2 and Wnn.  This is
a multilingual list.

--- End Message ---