New packages: xbae and xacc

Hi,

I'm intending to package xacc (X Accountant), a financial tracking
program (somewhat like quicken). It's a motif app, but works with
lesstif, and is GPLed.

Xacc uses the XbaeMatrix Motif widget (which provides a grid of fields,
like a spreadsheet), so I'm going to package that as well.  Xbae has a
BSD-like license (which I include below in case anyone wants to give
it a quick once over).

--

Copyright (c) 1991, 1992 Bell Communications Research, Inc. (Bellcore)
Copyright (c) 1995-97 Andrew Lister

Permission  to use, copy, modify  and distribute this material for any
purpose and  without  fee is  hereby granted,  provided that the above
copyright notices and this permission notice appear in all copies, and
that the name  of any author  not be used  in advertising or publicity
pertaining  to  this material   without  the specific,  prior  written
permission of an  authorized  representative of Bellcore  and  current
maintainer.

BELLCORE AND OTHER CONTRIBUTORS MAKE  NO REPRESENTATIONS AND EXTEND NO
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS   OR  IMPLIED, WITH  RESPECT  TO  THE INFORMATION,
INCLUDING, BUT    NOT    LIMITED  TO,  THE   IMPLIED   WARRANTIES   OF
MERCHANTABILITY  AND FITNESS FOR  ANY   PARTICULAR  PURPOSE, AND   THE
WARRANTY     AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF    PATENTS  OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL
PROPERTY RIGHTS. THE  SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED  "AS  IS", AND IN NO  EVENT
SHALL ANY AUTHOR OR ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES,
INCLUDING ANY  LOST   PROFITS OR  OTHER INCIDENTAL   OR  CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION.

--
       Tyson Dowd           # If I'm unusually agressive in this email, it's
                            # probably because USENET has been down here for