Re: Taking over production of emacs20 package.

Hi,
>>"Arto" == Arto Astala <astala@tnso13.tele.nokia.fi> writes:

Arto> How about rigging emacsen so that when they start they will
Arto> compile these? It may even come as side effect of your scheme
Arto> already?

	I rarely need to run Emacs as root, so this will not work for
 me (apart from being ugly; my Emacs startup takes long enough
 already, and I am unsure about all these automagical compiles).

	Are we sure we can even get a rule for compiling packages like
 Gnus, VM, psgml, and w3 *after* the el files have been installed (and
 without the corresponding Makefiles and build scripts present in the
 source distribution).

	manoj

--
 Remember though that THERE IS NO GENERAL RULE FOR CONVERTING A LIST
 INTO A SCALAR. --Larry Wall in the perl man page