Re: Moving topics from debian-private (was Re: SPI money out)

Quoting Gonzalo A. Diethelm (gonzo@ing.puc.cl):
> You seem to be quite happy with the configuration as it is. Good for
> you. Perhaps you could point out how I could force all of those people
> with broken mailers and/or ideas to use one of your great mail
> clients, so I won't get four, five, six or more duplicates of the
> messages sent to the list.
[snip]
> You offer no alternative whatsoever to those of us with a very real
> problem: net access is expensive for some people, and shorter download
> times mean money saved.

Why don't you add the reply-to header to _your own_ email? Then you can
have things the way you want them, and other people can do things
the way they want. I see this as more fair than dictating a policy that
a lot of people disagree with.

--
Michael Stone, Sysadmin, ITRI     PGP: key 1024/76556F95 from mit keyserver,
mstone@itri.loyola.edu            finger, or email with "Subject: get pgp key"