Adopting arpd

I found arpd on the WNPP list as being orphaned, and I'd like to pick it
up as maintainer. I tried contacting dominik, but his debian.org address
is no longer current, so the WNPP maintainer suggested I post this here.

I've got an updated package (upstream source hasn't changed yet) with
fixed init.d/postinst scripts sitting in my home directory on master; as
this is my first official package, any comments on it before I upload it
for committing to unstable would be appreciated.

(I brought it up to libc6, as well)

--
Elie Rosenblum <erosenbl@nyx.net>   That is not dead which can eternal lie,
     <fnord@cosanostra.net>      And with strange aeons even death may die.