Re: new GTK+ release

>>>>> "bruce" == bruce  <bruce@va.debian.org> writes:

    bruce> There is a new GTK+ release 0.99.0 . This is coordinated
    bruce> with the upcoming GIMP 0.99.16 release.

I'm packaging this up as we speak, with epoch 1:, to make it libgtk1
version 1:0.99.0.

Hopefully the GTK+ folks will keep with this new version numbering
from now on. And hopefully this version of GTK+ will work with entry
fields :)

--
Brought to you by the letters T and C and the number 13.
"You should be glad you don't have diaper rash. Mah Jongg." -- The Critic