RE: unstripped stuff in /usr/lib

I second that. Please do not put symbols in normal packages. I take it
there are more people like me who have problems fitting all the packages
they like to have on the disk. And symbols eat so much disk space.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20