packaging agrep

Hi all.

I am planning to package agrep, a grep-like tool that allows to
search for approximate patterns and other features, and supposed to
be faster than others greps (well, it was written in 1992, maybe
gnu/grep is now faster :).
If someone is already working on it, please let me know.

Unfortunately, it copyright has a non-profit license, so it'd go to
non-free for now. I'll check the authors if they can relax
non-profit restriction.

Regards,

Roberto Lumbreras
rover@lander.es | rover@debian.org & pgp 143BE391