Re: Plan to package xscavenger

On Mon, Dec 15, 1997 at 12:20:10AM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 1997 at 10:32:51PM +0100, Remco Blaakmeer wrote:
> > On Sun, 14 Dec 1997, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> >

> > > Hello all!
> > >
> > > I intend to package xscavenger, a lode runner like game (remember the good
> > > old commodore 64 days?).
> > >
> > AFAIK, we already have a xscavenger package, which is maintained by Adrian
> > Bridgett <adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com> .
>
> This is fun, I first installed a local version of my package, which is
> version 1.3.1-2 by now, because I cleaned the sources. It gives only 5
> warnings compiled with -Wall, the orig source gave me a few hundred.

... and therefore dselect didn't show me the xscavenger package 1.3-1 from
adrian. Sorry for that.

Can one specify local/games to prevent this?

Thank you,
Marcus

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."                         Debian GNU/Linux
Marcus Brinkmann                                      http://www.debian.org