Plan to package xscavenger

Hello all!

I intend to package xscavenger, a lode runner like game (remember the good
old commodore 64 days?).

To be honest, I already did. I also contacted the author, and we work
together on a new upstream release.

The whole thing is GPL, and it includes a level editor and some dozen
levels, sound and nice animations. Oh, you can create own animations, too.

However, there is an issue with the sound server. It was taken from koules,
and Hubicka took it from xgalaga. I will check this soon.

As soon I become registered as a developer, I will upload my package.

Thank you,
Marcus

--
"Rhubarb is no Egyptian god."                         Debian GNU/Linux
Marcus Brinkmann                                      http://www.debian.org