intent to package: aalib

I'm going to package aalib, which will soon be used by xaos.
Aalib is a neat ascii art library. It lets programs write to an array
representing "video memory", and then it renders the image as best it can
into text. The results are suprisingly good.

Actually, I have already packaged it, but I'm waiting on some go-aheads from
the authors and a new version of xaos to test the packages with.

--
see shy jo