Re: (fwd) PIC Programmer v2.0

> I am interested in packaging the following, especially
> since we already have some PIC tools and it's a growing area.

Yes that's a good idea. And if you put it into the menu take
apps/Technical for it.

I like to force 'technical' apps ! If i find the time i'm doing the same
for 68hc11 and other can do it for 8051.

When we have all together (compiler, debugger, ass, ... and many more) we
need an x11-shell to call the programms. For this there could be additional
programms selected like prommer, pcb, logger, soft-oszi, logic, ...

We have some projects (keyboard, deity, docu) should we add one?

Someone interest??

Bye,

    Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de