packaging battleball

I am planning to package battleball, a 3D soccer game played with tanks.  If
someone is already working on it, please let me know.  Unfortunately, it has a
non-free license (there is a "non-commercial use" clause), but I will try my
best to convince author to adopt a free license.

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com