Re: Duplicate messages on this list

	This is truly grotesque ;-), but if this is done, I would
 withdraw my objections to reply-to munging, as the authors
 information is always preserved.

( reply-to == "debian-foo..." ? noop :
    (From == Sender || Sender == "") ?
      Sender = from, from = reply-to,
      reply-to = debain-foo :
        x-old-sender = sender, sender = from,
        from = reply-to, reply-to = debain-foo )

	I have no idea is this is feasible, though. (I think I can
 make sendmail do this, but the idea of total immersion into
 sendmail.cf makes me cringe). Is smartlist (or whatever we use) that

 Een schip op het strand is een baken in zee. [A ship on the beach is
 a lighthouse to the sea.] Dutch Proverb