Re: Porting DPKG!

On Tue, 9 Dec 1997, Christian Meder wrote:

> where do the packages install ? /usr/local/ or /usr ?

I install files wherever the packages want me to install files.  That's
a package-build-time function, although the override feature in dpkg
works, presumably, I haven't tried it.

> Perhaps it's time to begin filing bug reports on this issue ?

I'll try to file the makefile issue today; thanks for the suggestion.

--
Todd Graham Lewis       Manager of Web Engineering    (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net