Re: "purity" package

On Sun, Nov 30, 1997 at 02:07:00PM +0200, Kai Henningsen wrote:
..
> There are some valid arguments why showing violence is bad.

No there ain't.  There are some valid arguments why people who
can't control their violent tendencies/sexual urges should be
taken out and shot.
(sorry, couldn't resist)

To rephrase an old saying, while I don't much care for hardcore
porn websites I'll always defend their right to exist on the web.
It's about freedom, and I used to think Debian was free too.
--
Dimitri
emaziuk at curtin dot edu dot au