sortmail, and comp.sources.unix

I've packaged sortmail, which is a simple mail sorter program.
It's not as powerful as procmail, but it is pretty easy to use.
(It's small too; I use it here on the university machine
where I have a quota.) My rc file for sorting the debian list
reads

set mailbox='/var/mail/moffatt'
set folder='Mail'
/moffatt/t:m
/hamish@debian.org/t:m

/debian-announce/h:m
/debian-devel-announce/h:m
/debian-private/h:+debian-private
/debian-changes/h:+debian-changes
/debian-devel-changes/h:+debian-devel-changes
/debian-devel/h:+debian-devel
/debian-user/h:+debian
/debian-policy/h:+debian-policy
/debian-mentors/h:+debian-mentors
/debian-qa/h:+debian-qa

Which brings me to another point; sortmail is from comp.sources.unix,
volume 28. (It doesn't exactly have a version number, so I used the
date on the bottom of the manual page.) But there's quite a bit of
software in such comp.sources archives which could be useful;
has anyone looked through them for possible packages?

The most recent is about 1994 though. But sortmail for example
compiled with only minimal patches.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.