Re: StarOffice3.1 wont setup

On Wed, Nov 19, 1997 at 04:24:48AM -0500, Victor Torrico wrote:

> StarOffice31 installs fine using the staroffice3 -4.deb installer but when I run
> the setup script all I get is segmentation faults.  Am using all the latest
> hamm/hamm stuff.
>
> What must I do to get the setup script to run properly?
>
> Has anyone been able to get StarOffice-3.1 running properly using all hamm/hamm
> packages?

Which libraries are you using?  I've heard about this on  libc6
system.

I'm sorry but I have to admit that I can't help as I'm not using
this software and I'm not going to use it some day.  I only needed
an installer for a collegue's machine.  If anybody wants to take
over the installer you're welcome.

Regards

	Joey

 /                                     http://home.pages.de/~joey/
/        Eine Kette ist nur so stark wie ihr schwächstes Glied  /