Re: Contrib on official CD

Am 19.11.97 schrieb jim # jimpick.com ...

Moin Jim!

JP> Obviously, this is stupid.

It isn't.

JP> The official CD's should not include 'contrib' .deb's - but
JP> should include 'contrib' source packages.

I totally disagree. For example Motif programs are in the contrib section.
And users with a Motif license would like to use this programs.

JP> How's that?

It think we should include parts of the non-free section on the official
CDROM.

cu, Marco

--
Uni: Budde@tu-harburg.d400.de      Fido: 2:240/5202.15