Re: Red Hat 5.0 Release date

    Chris> Whoa, what are your design specs?  I like
    Chris> /etc/init.d/network though I'm sure it could be improved.

Turbo Frederiksson has written a config program that we'll both take a
look at, just so we can provide *some* sort of netconfig program.

I suppose it'll provide control over:

/etc/init.d/network
/etc/hosts
/etc/resolv.conf

and include neat things like IP masquerading settings (do we want to
have IP masquerading on by default in the kernel? It's safe if we have
a decent /etc/init.d/network set up to do the masquerading sensibly.)

--
Brought to you by the letters G and P and the number 12.
"I put my feet on the Ottoman.. Empire." -- Moxy Fruvous