PAM questions?

Where can I find information on where Debian currently stands with PAM.  I
know that Samba uses PAM and so _some_ form of PAM is packaged but I was
wondering to what extent this stuff has been worked out.  Or if there is a
Debian page somewhere which describes are plan of attack for PAM.

I would be interested in building some packages of applications which use pam.

Anyone have any thoughts?

                - Paul J Thompson

"A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line today.  The results
blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."
                -- Steel City News