Berlin project

	As you all know, a group of people are working on something
called `Berlin', which could be one replacement for the existing X
Window system.

	They are beginning to have some code, in
ftp://ftp.prilnari.com (IIRC), but they still haven't choosed a license
for their Project.  Maybe some of you (Bruce?  Ian?) could mail them
(mailto:berlin@prilnari.com) and try to tell them the advantages of
choosing GPL or a similar free license.

	I would do it myself, but my english is not very good and I
don't have enough skill or experience in these things. :)

--
Juan Cespedes