Re: Boot Linux from GRUB? (Was: Boot HURD with lilo?)

On %M %N, Tigger --Bitop aka Shift Left wrote

> On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:
>
> > Someone please package the darned thing.
> >
> > 	Bruce
> I'll take a whack at it if no one else steps forward. But I have no
> programming experience so I doubt I am much qualified for such a thing.

I was just about to step up too :).  I am not sure if I am qualified either,
since I am not familiar with the internals of bootloading, but I am quite
familiar with packaging things for Debian, so I might be slightly more
qualified.  I still think the permanent maintainer for grub should be more
competent, but I believe I can certainly do the initial packaging.

Tiger, let me know if you still want the package...

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com