Re: Cutting edge kernel (2.1.64) anybody ??

> Since I understand that Linus is busy on 2.1.* stuff to get it to 2.2, is
> there anyone out there brave enough/foolhardy enough to help me install
> 2.1.64 on a hamm system.  I can get 90% of the way there but then the
> modules die on me.

I've been following both hamm and the 2.1.x kernels for over a month
now with few problems.  Right now I'm running 2.1.65 with the
vhand-2.1.63 patch, and a pretty much up-to-date hamm system.

I'd be glad to help if I can...What are the symptoms when "modules die"
on you?

--
"Some Internet functionality may require Internet access..."
                                      - Microsoft Office 97 requirements