Cutting edge kernel (2.1.64) anybody ??

Since I understand that Linus is busy on 2.1.* stuff to get it to 2.2, is
there anyone out there brave enough/foolhardy enough to help me install
2.1.64 on a hamm system.  I can get 90% of the way there but then the
modules die on me.

As an aside: I would like to package grok/xmbasegrok as this is a
requested package.  This will be my first package: I need a fair amount
of help (I can get the unadulterated source to build with some kludges)
but this is a formal request to package this.

Followups to debian-mentors likely on this one.

Andy