Re: non-DFSG section and CD distributers

On Fri, Nov 14, 1997 at 06:22:44PM +0600, Paul J Thompson wrote:
> Well this seems to quite definately cross into the area of being rude and
> insulting.  Not quite the best traits of a leader, eh Bruce.
>
> Please, try to remain professional.

I was just thinking the same;

To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: non-DFSG section and CD distributers
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 18:18:03 +0600
From: Paul J Thompson <thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu>

From:  Bruce Perens
> We are the standard-bearers.
> We define free software.
> We show how it should be done.
> We are the demonstration that it can be done.
> We do not take the low road or the coward's course.
> We do not seek to fit in.
> We do not trade our principles for popularity.

and now, protectors of the Free Software world, unite!

Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.
http://hamish.home.ml.org/ (PGP key here)             CPOM: [*****     ] 59%
If you get a wrong answer, multiply by the page number. Especially in CO305.