Re: Proposed solution to free/non-free Debate -- Please Read!

> As a request: Can we please drop this until after the election? Ian J.
> has already said he intends to re-introduce this topic with a formal
> ammendment process. Let's not go through this twice.

Agreed.  I think the formal ammendment process is a good idea.  It points a
little less at me slamming the DFSG (which I _didn't_ mean to) and more
towards me just thinking there are a couple rough spots.  Til then...

-----
Brought to you by the letters E and K and the number 9.

Paul J. Thompson <thomppj@thomppj.student.okstate.edu>
<http://thomppj.student.okstate.edu/~thomppj/>