Re: Need interim or permanent libc6 maintainer

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Perens <bruce@debian.org>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
Cc: sr1@debian.org <sr1@debian.org>; klee@debian.org <klee@debian.org>;
bcwhite@debian.org <bcwhite@debian.org>; Ulrich Drepper
<drepper@ipd.info.uni-karlsruhe.de>; bcwhite@debian.org
<bcwhite@debian.org>; sr1@debian.org <sr1@debian.org>
Date: Thursday, November 13, 1997 5:28 PM
Subject: Need interim or permanent libc6 maintainer

http://www.debian.org/support.html
>Bruce Perens K6BP   bruce@debian.org   NEW PHONE NUMBER: 510-620-3502
>

>--

I would be willing.  However, I don't already have a Debian package(ie this
is my first), but I do feel that I would be technically competent.  I have
done some hacking in kernel masquerading, and am starting to develop either
a proxy or a masq-app for H.323, used in video-conferencing and internet
phone products.

Adam Heath
adam.heath@usa.net
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/3375265  -- Page me