regarding debian CD image of 131

Has the CD image been kept at all up to date?  It caused me a lot
of grief when I tried to install pcmcia drivers since there were
some incompatible versions of the packages on the CD images as
of 97/09/15.

I like the CD because it's bootable, though it vails on the HP
Vecras (ATAPI), and works fine with my SCSI controller on
another machine.

I'd also prefer to instal debian of a CD to cut down on the instalation
time, and bandwith used.

Does anybody even use the 131 image?

Thanks,
Radu