Re: Political policymaking

  Certainly! Skilled and experienced managers once appointed by the
developers should not be allowed to make decisions, but rather spend
their tenure counting votes from developers. Praise the democratic logic...
In my opinion, if we are ever to move forward, and break-out of the amusing
zoological park that we are in, we need competent managers willing to serve.
Managers who know that the goals Debian are non-negotiable; managers who are
not bazaar managers, or Saints of dumpsters in Calcutta; and managers who tell
of their plans and do them. We might decide to elect them again. Certainly,
we want managers who will not require us to refresh our cycles to debian
politics every two minutes.

 We already know what we want and we know why we want it. If we only do not
have to wait for the giants of democracy to decide....

--

Ioannis Tambouras
ioannis@flinet.com, West Palm Beach, Florida