new debian-mentors list

After a long discussion on debian-devel, the debian-mentors list has finally
been created.  This list is for all newbie maintainer questions.  Please don't
hesitate to ask, we'll try our best to help.  If you prefer to get  one-on-one
help from an experienced developer, please post, and someone is sure to step
up and offer his help.

the word 'subscribe' in the body.  If you are looking for a package to adopt,
see  debian/doc/package-developer/prospective-packages.txt on your favorite
debian mirror.

On more information about getting started see "Developers Corner" found at
http://www.debian.org/developers_corner.html

--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com