Re: Proposal to package C/C++ garbage collector

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Oliver Elphick wrote:

> The names `gc', or `libgc' seem likely to cause confusion, so I propose to
> call the package `boehmgc'.  The actual library, though, will be libgc.so or
> libgc.a.  Comments, please?

What about a name related to the functionality, like "garbcoll"? I guess
not many people remember the name of the author of the programs they use...

--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental			Univ. de La Laguna