Debian PowerPC (was: Re: Debian and Power Macintosh)

James Baldwin writes:
> Will there be a version of debian linux avalible for the power macintosh
> and if so when?

This reminds me that I haven't received any developer's request
for an account on the PowerPC that we were lent.

There is stil some work to do before we can start auto-compiling.

So if you are looking for an experience and don't be bothered
by a non-intel architecture *g* please contact me for an account
on the machine so we can let it work for the Debian distribution.

There's already a system setup - DR 2.1 from Apple/linuxppc.  We
need to switch to Debian. :-)

Regards

	Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /