Re: XMCD (fwd)

Previously Alex Romosan wrote:
> i've tried the binary from sunsite (statically linked against motif)
> and it works fine. the debian binary (linked against lesstif) has
> problems with certain cd's (hole/"live through this" is one of them).

Hmm. another CD I don't have. I seem to be lucky in choosing xmcd-safe
Cd's. Or maybe lesstif-safe CD's. Anyway, could you try installing
the debugging version of lesstif (lesstif-dgb or lesstifg-dgb) and
running xmcd with that. If it produces a coredump you can create a
backtrace with gdb and check if the error occurs inside lesstif.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl
WWW: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wakkerma/