Re: XMCD (fwd)

Previously Xmcd Admin wrote:
> The way to debug this would be to link xmcd with a debug version of
> lesstif (compiled with -g), then run it under gdb.  You need to be adept
> at debugging C source, and have a copy of lesstif sources to work with.
> Not for the faint of heart...

Yup, that's the way to go.

> If someone is willing to do this and find the bug in lesstif (and fix it),
> I am sure the lesstif people will be grateful.  There is a lesstif mailing
> list that you can submit bug reports/fixes to:

I've finally gotten my hands on another CD on which xmcd crashes. This
brings the list of troublesome CD's to:
	Hole - Live through this
	Robert Miles - dreamland
	Genesis - We can't dance
	Eric Clapton - Unplugged
	ELO - Greatest Hits
	Madness - Divine Madness
	The Best of Don McLean
	Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse of Reason
	Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound of Thunder disc 2

I'll see if I can find something. I'll also check if xmcd compiled
with Motif 1.2.4 works correctly.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@wi.LeidenUniv.nl
WWW: http://www.wi.leidenuniv.nl/~wakkerma/