Re: Consistent kbd config TODO list (was Re: Backspace & Delete)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Consistent kbd config TODO list (was Re: Backspace & Delete)
- From: "Marco d'Itri" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 22:02:54 +0100
- Message-id: <19971101220254.10373@wonderland>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971029102334.2171B-100000@remoto>; from Enrique Zanardi on Thu, Oct 30, 1997 at 08:33:11AM +0000
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971029003243.4509Bemail@example.com> <Pine.LNX.3.96.971029102334.2171B-100000@remoto>
On Oct 30, Enrique Zanardi <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Status: New keymaps using m4 macros are being implemented by Marco
> d'Itri <email@example.com>. Some macros are already done. The kbdconfig
BTW, the problem with my macros is that I don't really know much about m4,
and there are some thing that needs to be polished.
Now I need the help from someone with m4 experience.
Could someone offer help? :-)
There is not much work to do, but there are some details I can't work out.
> Should be done for others (emacs, less, ...) [more candidates???]
less already works with 8 bit, it just needs the correct $LESSCHARSET.
 I'm just a sendmail.cf hacker :-)
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .