Re: Consistent kbd config TODO list (was Re: Backspace & Delete)

On Oct 30, Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es> wrote:

 >  d'Itri <md@linux.it>. Some macros are already done. The kbdconfig
BTW, the problem with my macros is that I don't really know much about m4[1],
and there are some thing that needs to be polished.
Now I need the help from someone with m4 experience.
Could someone offer help? :-)
There is not much work to do, but there are some details I can't work out.

 >  Should be done for others (emacs, less, ...) [more candidates???]
less already works with 8 bit, it just needs the correct $LESSCHARSET.

[1] I'm just a sendmail.cf hacker :-)

--
ciao,
Marco