Re: Consistent kbd config TODO list (was Re: Backspace & Delete)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Consistent kbd config TODO list (was Re: Backspace & Delete)
- From: Ricardas Cepas <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 08:03:52 +0200
- Message-id: <19971103080352.44958@rch>
- In-reply-to: <19971101220254.10373@wonderland>; from Marco d'Itri on Sat, Nov 01, 1997 at 09:02:54PM +0000
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971029003243.4509Bfirstname.lastname@example.org> <19971101220254.10373@wonderland>
On Sat Nov 1 21:02:54 1997 +0000
Marco d'Itri wrote:
> On Oct 30, Enrique Zanardi <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Status: New keymaps using m4 macros are being implemented by Marco
> > d'Itri <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Some macros are already done. The kbdconfig
> BTW, the problem with my macros is that I don't really know much about m4,
> and there are some thing that needs to be polished.
> Now I need the help from someone with m4 experience.
> Could someone offer help? :-)
> There is not much work to do, but there are some details I can't work out.
> > Should be done for others (emacs, less, ...) [more candidates???]
> less already works with 8 bit, it just needs the correct $LESSCHARSET.
Less works without $LESSCHARSET, it uses locale to find
printable characters, and other applications should do the same
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .