For Johnie Ingram (can't get through directly)

Sorry about this, but when I tried sending this as e-mail, it wouldn't
go through.  (Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 553 <galenh@micron.net>... too much
spam from domain)

Johnie Ingram wrote:

> I don't suppose you could add support for all the linux architectures
> to the main binutils?  Had to do that to cross-compile for sparc, and
> it only seemed to add like 300k to it, IIRC.
>
> This works for everything except the assembler itself, and possibly
> one other which I can't remember -- someone would have to package them

> separately.

Well, I already uploaded 2.8.1.0.15, so it's a bit late.  :)

Seriously, somebody asked about this once, and we decided it wasn't
worth it.  I could be persuaded otherwise, though.

--Galen