COAS white paper draft posted to debian-admintool

I have posted the draft white paper on the Caldera Open Administrative System
to debian-admintool. I've been looking at the software for about a week, and
it looks as if it will work for us. I am currently waiting for word from Caldera
before letting others work on it. It contains a superset of what we planned for
the Debian admin tool framework, and it is being GPL-ed. I participated in
Caldera's announcement of the software, and made it clear in both their public
announcement and their private meetings that GPL-ing their software and
returning value to the free software community was the way to go.

I'll write more about this when I am more awake.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Can you get your operating system fixed when you need it?
Linux - the supportable operating system. http://www.debian.org/support.html