Re: 30 Debian machines in a room at LISA

Bruce Perens <bruce@pixar.com> wrote:

: All of the machines in the Usenix terminal room at LISA are running
: Debian 1.3 . I don't know if that's what they intended to install,
: they said their CDs got lost and they happened to have a Debian archive
: on a laptop, and they just went around the room with the boot disk and
: pointed the systems to the laptop to get their packages.

I wonder if that's what they intended to install originally. Could
you ask someone?

E.-