Anybody packaging Reiserfs ?

Is anybody interested in packagin reiserfs for Debian?

More info at:
http://idiom.com/~beverly/reiserfs.html

Hans Reiser likes the idea and reiserfs is GPL.

If nobody else des it then I will, but I consider this
to be last resort since I have not done any Debian
package before. If nobody does it can somebody at least
stand by my shoulder when I ask tons of stupid questions?

Are there any special considerations for packaging a
file system? Is a loadable module a good choice?
I should probably first produce a source only package,
and binary package only (much) later?

cheers, aa