DC, Debian.org, Bruce & stuff, guys, USE YOUR BRAINS

I'm nobody (just an annoyed lurker) but please think it over:

1) If you do care what DC argues about then answer to his address, not to
the list. Help keeping pollution down and the better use of the available
electron pool.

2) If you don't want to hear about him again, then please do not answer
him, and the other posts in the topic. Ignore them all. If nobody cares,
the thread will die out. If again and again an a..... erm.. a nice guy
answers the thread we'll be doomed with it forever.

Think it over.

By the way if someone answers this post on the lists, I'll tell him or her
my true opinion about his/her IQ.

	Bests,
	Peter
	(no titles this time)