Re: The real Debian.org

Sorry for the cross-post but I had to do it...

On 26 Oct, Dave Cinege wrote:

> Take heed people. This is what happens if you dare challenge the leadership of the
> Debian project.

This is what happens if you chanllenge without valid motivations.

> If you are new to Debian, please don't make the mistake I made. This is a closed
> software project, where you are allowed to contribute only if you surcome to the
> personal agenda of the current leadership. This is the structure and model of the
> project, make no bones about it.

The fact here, Dave, is that you never contributed to Debian!
You just keep sending malicious mail. If you (not you, dave, the
others) are new to Debian go read the home page of Dave
(http://www.psychosis.com/) and don't make the mistake he made
(about life maybe?).

* Federico Di Gregorio  |  /      *-=$< ;-) TeX Wizard?            *
* Debian developer!     | / -1    pgp: finger fog@perosa.alpcom.it *
* <friend of penguins>  |/        try http://www.debian.org        *
******************DE 9E B2 75 B4 F6 CC 5B  C3 D5 71 51 04 AB F3 B2**