Re: Dave Cinege
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Dave Cinege
- From: Erik Andersen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 13:27:43 -0700
- Message-id: <19971026132743.21038@dillweed>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.971026115132.356Afirstname.lastname@example.org>; from Anthony Fok on Sun, Oct 26, 1997 at 11:55:37AM -0700
- References: <E0xPTcf-0004YPemail@example.com> <Pine.LNX.3.96.971026115132.356Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Oct 26, 1997 at 11:55:37AM -0700, Anthony Fok wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > I suggest that email@example.com send mail to Dave's ISP
> > complaining about this, and that all mail from his site be
> > bit-bucketed.
I fully agree. The signal to noise ration has gotten very low recently, due in no small part to our favorate "Super Genius at Large". I think it is about time we let Dave go bother someone else, so we can continue on in our fine tradition of getting things done.
> Hehe. Well, that may be a bit difficult, because Dave seems to have his
> own ISP. If you haven't done so, check out his home page at
> http://www.psychosis.com/, which has the following on it:
> CopyRight ©1997 -- Dave 'Kill a Cop' Cinege (aka Psychopath #3) --- Super
> Genius at Large
> Now I know why Bruce called him "Dave 'Kill a Cop' Cinege", because that's
> what Dave calls himself. :) Sigh...
Also from his web page: "Psychosis - n. A mental disorder marked by derangement of personality, loss of contact with reality, and deterioration of normal social functioning." I would say he qualifies (although he forgot to mention his paranoia and delusions of grandeur.
Erik B. Andersen Web: http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/
--This message was written using 73% post-consumer electrons--
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Re: Dave Cinege
- From: Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>