Re: Dave Cinege

On Sun, Oct 26, 1997 at 11:55:37AM -0700, Anthony Fok wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Oct 1997, Ian Jackson wrote:
>
> > I suggest that listmaster@lists.debian.org send mail to Dave's ISP
> > complaining about this, and that all mail from his site be
> > bit-bucketed.

I fully agree.  The signal to noise ration has gotten very low recently, due in no small part to our favorate "Super Genius at Large".  I think it is about time we let Dave go bother someone else, so we can continue on in our fine tradition of getting things done.

> Hehe.  Well, that may be a bit difficult, because Dave seems to have his
> own ISP.  If you haven't done so, check out his home page at
> http://www.psychosis.com/, which has the following on it:
>
> CopyRight ©1997 -- Dave 'Kill a Cop' Cinege (aka Psychopath #3) --- Super
> Genius at Large
>
> Now I know why Bruce called him "Dave 'Kill a Cop' Cinege", because that's
> what Dave calls himself.  :)  Sigh...

Also from his web page: "Psychosis - n. A mental disorder marked by derangement of personality, loss of contact with reality, and deterioration of normal social functioning."  I would say he qualifies (although he forgot to mention his paranoia and delusions of grandeur.

> Anthony

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   Web:    http://www.inconnect.com/~andersen/