Re: Announcements for .debs not in distribution?

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@datasync.com> writes:

> 	Are we going to provide services to third party packages? The
>  consensus seems to be against providing other services (like a bug
>  tracking service). Would we provide mailing lists for Jim's
>  unofficial site as well?

I think I will set up a mailing list here.  It's best to keep the
separate clean, if it is really going to be "unofficial".

Alternatively, I could set up an "official repository" - but that
raises the specter of rules and policy being applied to it, which
would go against the purpose of the whole thing.  Maybe if there was
a "no rules" rule?

Cheers,

 - Jim