Calling all Editor Maintainers!

With the new policy on /usr/bin/editor it is time for all the maintainers,
of packages that provide an editor, to get together and hash out a good
set of priorities to use with update-alternatives. We also need to provide
a clear set of instructions to the system administrator so that they can
set up a default editor of their choice. Dispite our careful deliberations
the sysadmin is likely to want to install a high priority editor but keep
the system default at some other, lower priority editor.

Please contact me by private e-mail if you maintain an editor. Let me know
which editor(s) you maintain and what you believe the level of priority
should be for installation. I'm willing to coordinate the discussion from
there.

Waiting is,

Dwarf